Monday, February 28, 2011

puppy.

I miss Roxy so much, I could cry a river. 
"Animal lovers are a special breed of humans, generous of spirit, full of empathy, perhaps a little prone to sentimentality, and with hearts as big as a cloudless sky." - I want this quote on my wall.

Thinking of Roxy makes me think of Marley and Me, and that just makes me cry.
That movie is so much like the lives we had with Roxy, the only difference, we shared one year of life with her before it was her time. Such a great life, cut so short.
Roxy was so energetic and full of life. No one will ever know how she shredded the whole dishwasher box, but didn't harm the dishwasher.  That is one of many best memories we had with her. And when she would sleep with her baby. It was adorable.
Miss you roxy.
She would have been three years old this April, where does the time go?




 I love you Roxy Godiva, and my heart aches from missing you  <3

No comments: