Thursday, February 10, 2011

how could they?

Do they realize they are really that rude?
Do they know that no one REALLY likes them?
They're just afraid. So they pretend too like everyone else.

I wonder if they were to meet themselves one day, would they be friends?
I would think no.

I'm so glad I got out when I did.

Life is CRAZY.
And I've had so many learning experiences.
Sweethearts is coming up on Saturday.
Geez, I feel like I've been to like, two dances in my life.
But I've gone to a few, and these pictures all tell their own story.


Andrew and I, Homecoming 2010 



Perry and I, Christmas Dance 2010
Troy and I, Sweethearts 2010
Alex and I, El Cheapo 2010

Troy and I, Prom 2010
Shawn and I, Last Chance 2010
Sean and I, Homecoming 2011.
We don't have pictures uploaded.
Shawn and I, Christmas Dance 2011
Shawn and I also went to El Cheapo in January. We haven't gotten pictures back.

Crazy to see how things change throughout the years.

No comments: