Thursday, February 3, 2011

admitting.

I'll admit. 
I've changed. And I honestly think it's for the better.
I'm definitely not as nice as I used to be because I don't want to get walked on.
But hey, I'm still nice. I just have my guard up, I'm human, can you blame me?
I don't trust everyone, so I distance myself from certain people.
I need to open up to someone first. And I'm pretty good at cracking them.
People only end up leaving you in the end, not in the END END. But you know.
I am the only person I can depend on. And you are yours.

Everyone needs to keep a smile carved on their face.
For the sake of others, and yourself. A smile is so contagious.
And it is the best therapy ever.
"Thank you stranger, for your therapeutic smile." -Bright Eyes.


And you can be the most beautiful person in the WORLD, but if your attitude is awful...
No one will ever notice how beautiful you truly are.
I cherish those small compliments I get.
And I carry them onto my days. They keep me going.


"Everything is gonna be alright, I promise."

No comments: