Monday, February 28, 2011

groovy.


This was my Monday Evening Event. 
My dad ranked them on a scale from 1-10, an 11.
I think I did pretty good! 
They were yellow cake mix, with food coloring thrown inside.
There was more than just red and green, of course, I'm not all for Christmas colors, but these ones looked the best. There was purple, and blue, and green, and pink, and red. 
AWESOME, I know.
And they sure were tasty. I mean, take a gander at that frosting.
K, you can stop drooling now.
I had a picture of the inside of the cupcake, but it turned out way blurry.
I was just too excited I couldn't keep the camera still! Kidding.
Ah, what the heck. I'll post it anyhow. 


It tasted just as good as they looked. I'm so proud.
Dad wants me to get into Culinary Arts, maybe I'll consider a side job. HA!

No comments: