Sunday, January 9, 2011

mind over matter.

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase." -Martin Luther King, Jr
    
"Never let the hand you hold, hold you down." -Sally Kempton

We all have those favorite quotes that you look to when times get rough, or you just need a little more inspiration or comfort. 
I'm so blessed to have the friends that I do that don't pressure me into things I don't want to do, or make me do anything we all know is wrong. 
I love living my own life, and not someone else's. 

I love the family that I have. I love being happy. 
I love a happy family.


Anybody else notice how happy Oscar is toward the bottom left corner of the picture? 

Having pets is the best ever. You can always depend on them, and no matter what, they will always love you!
I've had lots of pets during my lifetime I guess you could say.
My first pet, Oscar Meyer Jensen. (Bottom left corner of the picture) Dachshund, and 11 years old, VERY old. And I haven't loved anybody more than him :)
For my sisters 8th birthday, she got a cat. Named him Diamond Snowflake Jensen. (It wasn't until later, we figured out he was a boy. But that didn't matter.) Diamond got diabetes, and died in 2007. RIP Diamy!
Two years ago we got a puppy, her name was Roxy, Chocolate Lab, and she died of kidney failure at 1 years young. Saddest day of my life. RIP Rox!
Now we have Frank Furter Jensen, Dachshund, and he is a little turd but we love him! He is two now I believe.
And just a couple months ago my Dad saved a kitten off the streets, she was about (gbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbba <- Graycie actually just wrote that. She likes to sit on my lap.) 
Anyways, she was about to get killed and so my Dad brought her home. Graycie May Jensen. She is the prettiest cat you'll ever see. She definitely adds to our family.

Other than all the goldfish, lizards, and snakes we had. Those are my pets <3
And that is my family.
And  those are my favorite quotes.


Enjoy your day!


No comments: