Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm excited for cosmetology school.

I've been doing hair since I was two years old. Well, I sat underneath my moms 'hair chair' gathering clients hair while she was cutting it, and once I got enough, I would put it all together with an elastic band and braid it, cut it... etc. And if I wasn't doing that hair... You should see my poor barbie dolls.

Anyway,

 I also decided I like painting nails a few years ago, it's super fun to get creative ideas and try them out.
so when I'm bored, and my sister is bored, she lets me paint her toes. So I did that today for fun! 



So blurry! I'm sorry.

Here's a rough sketch of what I did today to my sisters toes, and my left thumb nail. Realize I said MY thumb nail. Just ignore the smudge on the lady bug dot... Oops.

I'll have to post more pictures of what I've done before. I've had so many ideas!

No comments: