Wednesday, January 12, 2011

lessons = learned.

So, I found out I was following my sister and her boyfriends blog today. 
I didn't even know they had a blog.
Curse you, computer.
Logs onto my blog automatically,
and my sister made me follow her new and "noobish" blog. 
(I hope you both see this.)

Anyways,

I've learned a lot in my seventeen years of life.

You can never fully trust anyone.
No matter how much you think you know someone.You really don't. 
You wanna know what's worse than finding out that someone lied to you? 
Hearing them lie to you still after you've already found out the truth.

Things have to get worse, before they can get better.
And I've learned, when this happens. 
You need to watch for the people who put you down,
                                        and those who helped you up.

There are some people I will always hate. 
No, not hate. Dislike. Well, let's put it this way. 
If you were on fire, 
and I had water...
I would probably drink the water.

There is that one person, that you will always do way to much for. 
You'll realize it, and the next thing to do is stop and think if you're doing enough for yourself first.
Your happiness needs to come before others. If it's not this way, you will crumble.
Someone needs to draw the line between determination from desperation. That someone is me.

If someone wants to be in your life, they will make an effort to do so.

Always love your family, unconditionally. 
Because time and tide don't wait for anybody.
And you don't know the next time you will see them.
Overuse the word I love you. Family only.
Because there isn't a time when you can overuse that word when it comes to your family.



No comments: