Friday, March 18, 2011

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that, you too, can become something great.
When you are seeking to bring big plans to fruition, it is important with whom you regulatly associate.
Hang out with friends who are like-minded and who are also designing purpose-filled lives.
Similarly be that kind of a friend for your friends." -The Great Mark Twain.

I hung out with a long lost friend yesterday, oh boy I do love her. I'm so glad I have such great friends in my life that keep me on my toes and laughing til my abs hurt. That's where I get my six pack. My friends.
I hung out with new people yesterday, and it was such an adventure. I forgot that feeling.
I was actually somewhat nervous, weird eh? I just be myself. And sometimes that's not enough for some people. But if not, they aren't my friends. And I'm not theirs. No biggy.
It was lots of fun to go to walmart, the dreaded place I hate, and actually have some fun. It was around 11:30pm anyways, so it was pretty empty. We went in the baby section, found a place on the ground and played giggle belly. I've never laughed so hard.

This picture makes me look like a handicap with my wrist all weird, Tarin and Makenzie look like they're mad at each other, and you can't even see Kyle. Haha, we all had tons of fun.

-Never say goodbye, 
because saying goodbye
means going away 
and going away 
means forgetting.-

No comments: