Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bigoted.

Respect is a two way street, it must always be given to be received. Right?
It may take time, but all relationships are long roads with many obstacles that need to be overcome.
She is one. I need to stick with it, hang in there, and good luck to me.
Anyways.
(Type here to enter new subject below...)

He's like a best friend, only more.
And he knows me better than anyone else.
He makes me happier than ever, and I'm a better person because of him.
And even though I'm changed now, he knew me before, and still accepted and loved me through everything.
No matter what happens, he'll always love me. And I'll always love him.
Nothing can change that. We both hold special places in each others hearts never to be forgotten.
He spends his time with me, and I love that more than anything.
He is letting me have a portion of his time that he will never get back in his life.
He makes my laugh stronger, and real.
I start to pick up simple phrases and little habits because over time, we've adapted to each other.
He helps me build memories of a lifetime, I'll forever be grateful.
I appreciate everything he's ever done for me, and there's no way I'll ever be able to show him fully.
I'm sarcastic and have a smart a attitude sometimes, but he puts up with it.
They say to never go back to an old love, because it's like reading a book over again when you already know how it ends.
False, very very false. I've realized everyone makes mistakes, and no relationship is perfect.
You take those past mistakes, and you learn from them. The only real mistake is not learning from a past one.
We apply them to our lives together as examples and such, and we've become closer.
I'm so thankful to have him in my life. Really. I don't know what I'd do without this lover, fighter, and best friend.
I love you.
By the way Shawn, I'm wearing the smile you gave me <3

This boy, right here, is what dreams are made of.

No comments: