Sunday, March 20, 2011

healed.

Ah, the sweet sweet aroma of Shawn being home.
What was that, four days? That's pathetic.
And to think he's leaving for two years in about six months.
What am I going to do with my life? My mind?
You can probably look forward to twenty posts a day on this thing.

This picture is retarded of me.
But look how happy we are!
He makes me so happy.
I r can has so lucky.
Like really.
I love everything about this boy.
Man.
Man, he's eighteen.
GEEZ HE'S OLD.
Geez. I'm eighteen in six months.
Waaaa. Life is going by so fast!
Anyway.
I love the way we hold hands under the desks at school, passing cute notes saying 'I love you' sneaking kisses when the teacher turns around, whispering inside jokes just to hear laughter from one another.
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

No comments: