Sunday, May 1, 2011

dreams.

DREAMS.
They're what you follow, right?
Well, I don't wanna follow the one I had last night.
Dreams are so mind boggling. I don't understand their meaning.
The human body is scary if you really think about it.
All you are is a brain. Sitting behind your eyes.
It's controlling the way my fingers are moving to hit the right keys.
The many times I have to press the backspace button.
I don't even have to think about it, because just by seeing a word spelled differently,
my brain knows to correct it, because it knows what's right.
Right?
Right.


This world is such an exciting occasion, and I am so blessed to be here.
Even though it's ending next year, but we won't get into that.
School is almost ending.
My summer job will be starting up sooner than later.
And life is going just about great.
I'll always miss my uncle though, no matter what goes right in my life.
 I'm so blessed to be around such sweet people.
And have the best family I could have ever asked for.
It's my cousins birthday today, Happy Birthday Shell.
asdfhkjashfasqjhasefj.
Why can't Spring be here?
No no, why can't SUMMER be here?
I just wanna wear some shorts and show off my pasty white legs.
Is that too much to ask for?

No comments: