Monday, May 2, 2011

convincing.

When I say I don't care, I'm not trying to convince you, I'm trying to convince myself.
There's so much to take in, and in such little time. This is holding me under, man.

So I guess you were just one of those people who were suppose to walk into my life, teach me a lesson, then walk out?
I kinda miss you a little bit, and seeing how things have changed makes me sad.
Happy, but sad.
Happier.

"It always does, T.  ALWAYS. Not once has it not."

Sometimes distance is all there is.
And hey, I'm not judging by the past.
Because if someone judged me by my past, I would hope they wouldn't get mad when I think it's necessary to put them there, too.

I just don't understand how girls can be so guilible. How I fell for it? I dunno.
I'm just another girl.
When boys say they're different, it really just makes them all the same.
Since they ALL say they're different. Hm. Life lessons, ya know?
They kind suck sometimes.

Upside of my day: osama is dead.
Deader than a dead fish. Burn in hell osama!

"What you put up with, you end up with. You can only expect what you accept from someone."

No comments: