Wednesday, June 15, 2011

all I took, was taken.

"The rain falls because the cloud can no longer handle the weight. 
The tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain."

"The past can hurt. But the way I see it, 
you can either run from it, or learn from it." 
- The Lion King
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay there forever." 
-Winnie the Pooh

"No one can change a person, 
but someone can be a person's reason to change." 
-Spongebob

"I think that if you don't thank God for the good times, you shouldn't ask him anything when you're going through tough times."

Times are tough, and they're only gonna get tougher if I don't toughen up.
Geez Taylor, get a grip and realize you're going to be okay.

No, you're not. :( 


No comments: